About this role
Design, implement and maintain our low latency infrastructure. Be at the center of a global FX network and weave together participants and prices.
- 5+ years of experience managing, maintaining, and designing data networks
- Working knowledge of low-latency Linux networking environments
- Experience with large enterprise-level IT environments
- Knowledge of monitoring and deployment tools
- Basic Python and shell scripting
- Experience with mission-critical 24/7 systems
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, or Information Systems.
The Day to Day
- Design, monitor, and optimize the network infrastructure
- Ensure optimal performance, maximum availability and minimal maintenance
- Analyze systems statistics and implement performance enhancements
- Manage and troubleshoot all network components
- Conduct routine maintenance of Linux servers
- Work cross-functionally with development and support to provide solutions to internal and external issues
MarketFactory is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, creed, age, sexual orientation, veteran status, marital status, disability, or any other status protected by applicable law.